Immigration in the U.A.E.
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Emirates Federal government website giving information on visas and other formalities for entry.
Address of the Ministry of Culture and Information on Emirates.
- For Further Information
Website of the UAE Embassies abroad
List of diplomatic representations of different countries abroad.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- 2000 cigarettes, 400 cigars, 2kg tobacco
- 4 litres of alcohol or 24 cans of beer. Please note, in Emirate of Sharjah, entry of alcoholic drinks is completely prohibited.
- Within reasonable limits
- Foreign Currency
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Necessary declaration starting from equivalent of 40,000 AED in foreign currencies.
- Local Currency
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- 40,000 AED
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- There is no tax on consumption in United Arab Emirates except for some luxury products.
- Other Requirements
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in the United Arab Emirates!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: