Supply Chain in the U.A.E.
- There are no restrictions for exports.
- Export Taxes
- There are no taxes on exports.
- Export Clearance
- It should be verified with the competent customs that one has all the documents necessary for export. Exports to Israel are prohibited. If there is a re-export of vehicles, an authorisation is necessary from the police department. Before re-export, an inspection of goods is carried out by the customs. It enables the exporter to recover his deposit or guarantee.
- Necessary Declaration
Here are the necessary documents:
-A declaration of exports approved by a company having a licence form an agency delivering licenses in the country (for goods transported by air).
- An export licence for sensitive products
-An invoice issued by a company of the country with a licence addressed to a foreign company and which makes the total quantities and shows the total quantities and a detailed description of the quantity and the amount of each article.
-A detailed inventory with the quantities, names, standard codes and the method of packaging of each article.See Dubai customs for further information.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Website of Emirates Standardization and Metrology Authority
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in the United Arab Emirates!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: