Communications in the U.A.E.
- Official Language
- Other Languages Spoken
- Persian, Urdu and Hindi in relation with expatriate communities.
- Business Language
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Free Translation Tools
Im Translator :
- Quality of Communications
- The telephone network of Emirates is excellent. Local calls are free and you can call 150 countries. The entire territory is covered with the third generation mobile telephony services. Etisalat company offers 50, 100, 200 and 500 dirham cards for international calls from mobile phones.
- Telephone Codes
To Make a Call From the United Arab Emirates, Dial 00
To Make a Call to in the United Arab Emirates, Dial +971
- Number of Digits of National Telephone Numbers
- On the whole 9 is the regional code followed by 7 digits. Take care for overseas calls - 0 must be removed, which always precedes the regionalcode.
- Mobile Telephone Standards
- National Mobile Phone Operators
- There are just two: Etisalat and DU ( Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company).
Availability of Internet
- Internet Suffix
- National Internet Access Providers
- Etisalat and DU
- Access in Public Places
- There are many cybercafes in Emirates where one can surf on at a reasonable price. Etisalat company offers a wi-fi connection known by the name i zone accessible in majority of commercial areas and cafes of Dubai. The Dubai airport is equipped with a wi-fi access.
- Access in Hotels
- Most of the big hotels offer wi-fi connections. Medium range hotels also generally have internet access.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in the United Arab Emirates!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: