Distribution Networks in the U.K.
Types of Outlet
- Department stores
- Clothing, cosmetics, jewellery, food
Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Selfridges, Harrod's
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Food supermarkets and specialized department stores – Some opened 24/7 Monday morning to Sunday 4pm.
Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose
- Convenience stores
- General food, drink and everyday products
Budgens, Tesco Metro/Express, Sainsbury Local.
- Discount stores
- Miscellaneous goods offered at an attractive price (opportunistic purchases)
- Home centres
- Gardening, decoration, products for the home
B&Q, Homebase, Do it all DIY, Currys.
- General food and everyday items, plus pharmacy, travel, financial services, funeral services etc.
The Co-operative Society
- Drug stores
- Cosmetics, toiletries, pharamaceuticals
Evolution of the Retail Sector
- Organizations in the Retail Sector
British Retail Consortium
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
5 key benefits for exporting your goods
Reneport ltd on 29 Jul 2013 related to Distribution Networks in the United Kingdom
Handysand wall & ceiling sander
VEZOS UK LIMITED on 25 Sep 2015 related to Distribution Networks in the United Kingdom
EU market entry strategies and guidance from the market entry experts
Copernicus International Consulting Ltd on 22 May 2015 related to Distribution Networks in the United Kingdom
Find the related British companies with Kompass:
International distribution of construction machine, the United KingdomVEZOS offers the construction market, innovative solution and tools. Globally recognized for our quality and...
International Customer Introduction & FDI Experts, the United KingdomB2B Matchmaking events, Distributor Identification, FDI Generation Experts.From offices in 38 countries Copernicus...
Commodity Trading, brokerage & procurement, the United Kingdom