Success Connect s.r.o.
Into EUROPE via SLOVAKIA
Countless business opportunities and
great potential for business growth
About us - Who we are
• Success Connect s.r.o. is a Slovakia based consultancy and service provider
specialising in comprehensive business expansion services and working with
international companies to assist them when entering Slovakia and other Eastern
• In today’s fast paced and rapidly globalised markets, we recognise the importance
of businesses expanding in to new markets in order to:
Increase profits and achieve faster growth
Lower operational and production costs
Diversify operational locations
Enter new markets and reach new customers
Keep ahead of your competitors
• Our team of experts is ready to guide you through every step of the process
ensuring smooth and straightforward transition of business activities or set up of a
new company in Slovakia in order access the Emerging European markets.
• Find out more about us and how you can benefit from working with us on
About us - What we do
• Whether you wish to launch a brand new business in Slovakia or wider Europe or
considering to relocate only a particular business activity or operation - Success
Connect provides unique, tailor-made solution based on your individual
circumstances and requirements.
• We strive to assist companies in achieving a competitive business edge by
encouraging them to explore and take advantage of the vast opportunities and
potential Emerging Europe has to offer.
• In-depth knowledge of the local market and close cooperation with a number of
local specialists enable us to bring you the highest level of expertise across all
• Our team understand that every company is completely unique with specific
needs. This is reflected in our personal and highly flexible approach.
• Success Connect offers wide range of consultancy and services covering all aspects
of the expansion process into the Eastern and Central European markets.
• BASIC services: all services necessary to meet legal requirements in order to
establish business entity in the chosen country, including:
Legal advice, preparation of legal documentation, company set up, registration
and representation with tax authorities, assistance with all bank related
requirements, consulting and assistance in area of registration processes with all
necessary authorities in order to comply with the local legislation, virtual office or
business office set up.
• ADDITIONAL services can be hand picked by the client and added to the basic
package, covering diverse areas including:
Market research, business property, recruitment, translation services, audit,
accounting, secretarial services, Exclusive Rights - extension of your brand name,
additional tax and legal consulting, investment incentives and many others.
Customer reach potential
CZECH REPUBLIC POLAND
Capital Prague Capital Warsaw
10.17 mil population = MARKET SIZE 38.42 mil population = MARKET SIZE
324 km 677 km
5.48 mil population = MARKET SIZE
62 km 196 km
Capital Vienna Capital Budapest
8.21 mil population = MARKET SIZE 9.95 mil population = MARKET SIZE
• Favorable geographic location with a great export and distribution potential - Central
• Close proximity and unlimited access to other CEE countries markets
• Official currency EURO as one of few countries in the Central and Eastern European
• Highest labour productivity in the CEE region (Fastest GDP growth in the Eurozone
• Low labour costs and availability of highly skilled workforce with high level of language
• Vast availability of cheaply priced industrial land, premises and offices to buy or rent
• Investor business-friendly environment (best conditions for doing business in the CEE
region) - The World Bank, 2009 – 2012
• Steadily growing infrastructure - reducing lead times and logistics costs
• High innovation potential for Research and Development projects
Basic information about Slovakia
• Official Name Slovak Republic
• Geographic area 49,035km2
• Population 5.4 million
• Capital Bratislava
• Member of EU, Euro Area, Schengen Area, OECD, WTO, NATO
• Currency Euro (from January 2009)
• Type of government Parliamentary system
Slovakia’s strong record in attracting FDI
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Slovakia reflects the country’s attractiveness
to foreign investors.
• Due to a favorable relationship between labour cost and productivity Slovakia has
a strong record of attracting FDI.
• FDI into Slovakia has been one of the fastest expanding amongst all countries in
the Euro zone over the past five years.
• FDI in Slovakia grew from €123 million in 2010 to €518 million in 2011 (Reuters, 2012)
• Many foreign investors choose to invest in Slovakia with an aim to export to the
CEE countries as well as to Western Europe.
• In order to accommodate the FDI increase in the past years numerous logistic
centers have been built throughout the country. These have become crucial links
for most foreign investors to be able to ensure smooth and speedy supply and
HIGH labour productivity and LOW labour cost
• Productivity of Slovak labour force compared to labour cost is the highest in CEE
• Slovak workers are often described as top-quality, efficient and productive labour
force with an outstanding work attitude.
• Export-focused economy offers workforce with a high level of education and
• Average monthly salary in Slovakia is significantly lower compared to Western
Europe and still slightly lower than Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary.
• The average gross salary in Slovakia in 2011 was EUR 786 per month excluding
obligatory social security contribution. The minimum monthly wage in 2011 was
EUR 317 which increased to EUR 327,20 in 2012.
(The Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic, www.statistics.sk, 2012)
‘Forbes upgrades Slovakia in “Best countries for business” from 45 in
2007 to 36 in 2008 and 33 in 2011‘
Macroeconomic 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Inflation (HICP) 1.9% 3.9% 0.9% 0.7% 3.9%
Real GDP Growth 10.4% 6.4% -4.7% 4% 3.3%
Registered 8.4% 7.7% 11.4% 12.48% 13.16%
Nominal wage inflation 7.4% 8.1% 3.0% 3.2% 2.8%
Export in EUR billion 47.3 49.5 39.7 48.27 56.5
Source: The Statistical Office of Slovak Republic, National Bank of Slovakia, ING Bank, Central Office
of Labour, Social Affairs and Family
Registered Office Address:
Success Connect s.r.o
Karpatske Nametie 10