Retail Trade and Electronic Commerce Industry in Pakistan

Experts Views (1)
  • Retail Food Sector - 2011

    The traditional food retail sector (small neighborhood stores, street vendors, “mom & pop” stores, etc.) comprise about 95% of all food retail stores in Pakistan while the modern retail sector (hypermarkets, supermarkets, discount stores, etc.) make up the remaining 5%.

    Foreign Agricultural Service on 11 Jul 2011 related to Retail Trade and Electronic Commerce in Pakistan

Post your content

WANT TO APPEAR ON THIS PAGE?

Post content about Retail Trade and Electronic Commerce in Pakistan and you will be listed here to receive requests for offers.

Contact our expert contributor
  • Foreign Agricultural Service

    Part of USDA, the United States