As the Egyptian Government continues with privatization plans of public sector entities, the private sector equally strives to upgrade its workforce efficiency through training. Consequently, the development of a highly skilled and competitive workforce is becoming imperative to meet the needs of both employers and employees. The educational training and equipment market in Egypt is estimated at $260 million a year, with an annual growth rate of 15%. A leading source in the educational field estimates the number of potential clients at 10,000 companies of varying sizes in both the public and private sectors.
• English language instruction
• E-based programs to enhance teacher performance
• Computer software
• Management/Business training covering such topics as banking, finance, marketing, customer service, general management, and presentation skills either using multimedia software or through video training.
• Vocational training with materials adaptable to cover the textile, engineering, metal, and health technology industries.
• Workshop training equipment, including training simulators and computers, audio visual and video equipment and supplies, educational training aids, including overhead and slide projectors, LCD multimedia projectors, panels, and data shows, all types of screens including electric screens, projection equipment and easels.
• Videoconference equipment
• Educational laboratory equipment for schools covering items required for medicine, physics, chemistry, and biology labs.
• Electronic dictionaries