How can International Trading Companies, Agents, Distributors, Export Services Help Your Trade?
Working with local sales intermediaries and export service providers based in local foreign markets is often critical to the success of an export business development strategy. Alternatively, relying solely on internal resources often results in being too risky.International Trading Companies and Sales Intermediaries
International Trading companies, local importers, distributors and agents provide vital assistance to foreign companies, bringing local market knowledge and local networks of business contacts to develop sales.What services do they offer?
These key service providers can provide export services, buy, represent your products, warehouse them, resell them with a margin or obtain a commission on sales, and transport them to retailers or end users/customers.How do they operate?
Most International Trading companies, agents and distributors are specialized in sectors of activity and provide a dedicated sales force/product managers for business development. They usually already sell a range of products or services, and wish to complement it with a new exporter’s product(s) or services.What are the benefits/risks?
The incoming exporter partially shares the sales expenses with others via the sales intermediary, making access to foreign market more affordable. However, the business relationship (and the contract signed) with the sales intermediary becomes a key factor in the chances to succeed/fail in the target country.Market Entry Services
Market Entry specialists assist companies in opening new overseas markets, sourcing and selecting local partners.What do they offer?
In our Directory you will find a variety of Export Service professionals: marketing consultants, market research firms, advertising agencies, packaging companies, etc. They can assist you throughout the steps of marketing your products or services into a foreign market.How do they contract?
They are usually fee based services, which can include a success fee.
Electronics/Telecom. Sales and Distribution Services Worldwide
- Distributors (3,847)
- Export Management (943)
- Sales Agents (904)
- Trading Companies (2,748)
- Wholesalers (629)
- Chemical Sales and Distribution (273)
- Commodity Sales and Distribution (301)
- Construction Sales and Distribution (572)
- Consumer/Household Goods Sales and Distribution (367)
- Electronics/Telecom. Sales and Distribution (857)
- Energy Sales and Distribution (159)
- Environmental Sales and Distribution (77)
- Food/Agricultural Sales and Distribution (1,243)
- Machinery Sales and Distribution (334)
- Medical Products Sales and Distribution (272)
- Metal Sales and Distribution (435)
- Military Sales and Contracting (84)
- Plastics Sales and Distribution (136)
- Textiles/Apparel Sales and Distribution (1,558)
- Vehicles/Parts Sales and Distribution (196)
- Has recommendations (9)
- Have posted expert content (3)
WANT TO JOIN OUR DIRECTORY?
Get listed in our directory of international trade service providers. You will receive qualified leads from people who need your services.
|Showing 810 Service Providers||